If you have an enquiry regarding any of our products or need help with an order please contact our Customer Service team via message to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Due to the nature of our costumes, which are custom made/bespoke products, we do not offer refunds or returns. Although your initial purchase will be made online, our staff will personally present and inspect your costume with you on collection ensuring the product is in an undamaged satisfactory condition to be handed over to you.
We do not offer delivery as standard, due to the nature of carnival and costumes we operate a collection system rather than delivery. Our distribution dates are usually a few days before carnival and take place in an accessible London location.
In extreme cases we can arrange a chargeable courier delivery to you with a UK courier service, but we won’t accept risk or liability for delayed delivery. Do note the timelines for delivery will be slim.
We use STRIPE to handle all online payment processing. For your convenience and security, payment is integrated into our site, you will find the process simple and straightforward. Although you don’t leave our site, we do not store your financial details, they are transmitted directly to STRIPE (PCI compliant payment processor) over a secure SSL encrypted connection.
Security and Privacy
License to Use euphoriacarnival.com
You are fully responsible for any content you create on the Site and, as such, fully responsible for any harm arising from that content. We prohibit content that:
- is abusive in any way towards any group or individual or promotes sexism, racism, violence, hatred or the exploitation of others
- infringes the rights and liberties of others, including publishing information concerning any other individual without that person’s consent
- disrespects the copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of others
- is pornographic or gratuitously sexually explicit
- is criminal or unlawful or facilitates criminal or unlawful behaviour
We further prohibit unauthorised commercial content including, but no limited to, spam and mass marketing. Likewise, users must not use the Site to disseminate viruses or other malicious code.